Monday, April 4, 2011

KWCG Sock of the Month - April Begins


Before I announce my April Sock, I must say a few final words about my March socks. 1st, the afterthought heel is brilliant. I had some reservations however I was pleasantly surprised that blind faith paid off. The fraternal twins look good together.

Next on the needles is - you guessed it - a plain jane pair with the afterthought heel (have to practice) because this month is just crazy busy for me. These will be out of Red Heart - Heart and Sole sock yarn in Green Envy. So far the color is very springlike. My goal is to get the first sock done and the second started so I can finish it at Spring Fling.

In May I am considering a KAL with matching skein. We will have to negotiate on the pattern, I am leaning towards the Wollemeise Sock designed by Monica Jines  that I found on the Loopy Ewe blog for free. I love the patterning with the handpaint. Anyway, by May, we will have a decision and I can tell you more.

Anyway, off to knit the April socks. Happy Knitting to All~!

No comments: