Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Morning Muddle


We actually saw some really small ice crystals trying hard to be snow this weekend and some ice fog. It only served to mess up the roads and cause accidents, at least it tried. While it was doing that outside I was busy inside finishing last minute projects, wrapping gifts and signing cards.

1. I am almost finished with my sample socks from my two-at-a-time-toe-up class. This pair will be used to house treats for my folks on their tree.

2. I finished the first Dinan Beanie and am to the decrease on the second one. That leaves me two to finish by Saturday AM plus the handwarmers for my neighbor (almost done with one of two).

3. I took pictures of my little bit of decorating so I could have it in this post. My stuffies look so cute around my Christmas tree hat sitting in my lit window,

4. I went to see Tangled in 3D on Sunday morning. It is a really cute movie.

5. I got to dogwalk for a neighbor in the afternoon in the unusually balmy weather and talk to my brother in Germany. He told me all about their snow sculptures in the driveway.

It was a great weekend and I am ready for a long holiday weekend to hang out with family, watch movies on the big TV and knit, of course.

I hope everyone is enjoying this last week before the big guy arrives~!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Well, I am certainly ready for the time away from work. I still have "house" things to do (cleaning, organizing). My brother and his family will be coming up shortly, so I had better get cracking!

I haven't decorated, yet. I probably won't at this point. I'm a Scrooge.

Happy Holidays!