9 hours ago
Monday, December 13, 2010
Monday Morning Muddle
What a weekend! I am glad it is Monday so I can rest. It was a busy one!
1. I finished my elfing for my truck driving brother and got it all in the mail on Saturday. I hope everyone loves his choices.
2. My knitting class started on Friday and will conclude next Friday. I am taking the class at Green Valley Weavers and Knitters and learning how to knit two socks at a time on one circular needle in the toe up technique. All of that is new to me so I am happy to be learning two things at once. The book is really easy to follow along and that is helpful. We are using Melissa Morgan-Oakes' book.
3. Saturday was filled with finishing projects and checking stuff off my list. That is very satisfying.
4. The folks came down Sunday morning and we went to see Harry Potter 7 Part 1 or HP 7/1 as I am calling it. It was great. Lots of action, angst, villians and a few good guys. Seems that the villians have multiplied since the kids are not at Hogwarts this year. Note: if you don't like snakes - be prepared to jump.
5. I finished my evening by working on my homework for my class and restarted the bunny hat out of the Baby Bunny yarn. It did not work on size 7s so I went down a needle size and have to do the whole hat on double points. I should be ready to start the ears tonight.
I hope everyone had a great weekend and a good Monday ahead~!