Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Carrot At the End of My Stick


With all this deadline knitting, I am looking forward to the end of it, successfully completing the list. For my hard work I have chosen the next project on my needles just for me.

I found this pattern at NobleKnits from Knit and Tonic for an infinity cowl. I really like the looks of it, however I do not want to buy another pattern right now so it is on my future purchases to consider list.

But, that got me to thinking about infinity cowls so I went to Ravelry to look around. I found a free pattern and discovered I had the perfect skein of yarn from my Loopy Ewe Spring Fling stash.

It is a pattern from Lush Yarns, I have a skein of Malabrigo that I will be using instead. My end product may not be as wide as this on but I can guarantee it will be warm and well-worn.

I hope everyone has a special treat planned just for them this holiday season~!

No comments: