Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Morning Muddle


The weather continues with the Indian Summer feel, with the cold weather patiently waiting on stage left. It is great for those that do not want to turn on their heat any earlier than necessary.

For my weekend, it was full of a myriad of things, like:

1. Played string games with Pedro. He has started asking for them in the morning during my coffee time and in the evening after his supper.

2. Setting the clocks back to get ready for the darker time of the year, not my favorite time change.

3. Starting on holiday gift knits which I really can't talk about here for a while. I will give a complete rundown in early December when I figure folks are too busy to look at my blog.

4. Planning soup recipes for the coming cold weather, this is my favorite food.

5. And I went fabric shopping with mom, we are trying to pick out some things for folded fabric gifts.

All in all, it was a great weekend. I hope everyone had a good one as well~!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

I boiled up the bones of two Costco roast chickens over the weekend. Have nice thick stock in the freezer now, all ready for soup season!