Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Everyone Needs Their Own Minions or Another Leftover Sock Yarn Project


I have loved the word minion for as long as I can remember so I was very excited when Despicable Me came out complete with minions.

So, I went looking for a knitted minion so I can make some of my very own. Lo and behold, guess where I found evidence of knitted minions, yes, you guessed - Ravelry. It led me to Joey's House by Heather Sebastian. I also found patterns for minions that look like the ones from Despicable Me, however liked these little guys better.

Now I am looking for some leftover sock yarn to knit up some minions of my own. I think they will be handy for yarn bombing and super quick giggle gifts for friends and family who have everything.

Beware: there could be a minion in your future. Bwahahaha~!

No comments: