Friday, November 5, 2010

Knitting 24/7 - Thoughts on the Book

I got a copy of this book from the library to see if it was worth buying a copy. I found at least six patterns in it that I want to knit next year, so I have it on my KnitPicks wishlist so I will remember to purchase it later.

It has a great pattern for some handwarmers that include a really interesting stitch that incorporates five stitches that on first glance looks crocheted vs. knitted. And there is a wonderful slouch hat pattern out of sockweight yarn, as well as a cabled hat with cousinly matching gloves. The photography is very well done and the instructions are easy to follow.

I recommend at least looking through when you find yourself at a book rack.

I hope everyone is finding new ways to pursue their passion~!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

I will keep it in mind the next time I see a copy. Thanks for the recommendation!