Friday, June 25, 2010

What I Knit To This Week



Currently I am working to finish the pair of Watermelon Summer Vesper socks that I started on my trailer fetching trip.

While I am happily knitting away I have finally finished reading American Pie by Pascale le Draoulec. It has taken me six years. It is a great book and now I am passing it on to the readers in Crestone to share around.

And I have watched: The Spy Next Door with Jackie Chan - very fun; Lost City Raiders with James Brolin and Ben Cross - interesting premise; The Young Victoria - good; The Volcano Disaster - B-rate; and Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging - fun Brit teen film.

I should have this sock finished next week and can move on to the next project on my list. I hope everyone is finding fun ways to complete their projects~!
Note: picture is of creative ways to use old fuel oil cans in Stanberry, MO.

No comments: