Monday, June 28, 2010

More Shop Samples - Getting Started


The next projects on my needles are all about my fourth quarter classes. I have cast on the mitten (top right), it is in a plain gray Wool-Ease to show how they are a good canvas for decorating when you are done knitting them.

Then I have a modification of a braided scarf which I will do a headband for class, we can actually get to the braiding within the class time.

And on the left is the materials and tools for the twined cowl that I will be teaching as a basic twined knitting class.

Not shown is the mitered or modular knitting technique that I will be teaching, the blocks created can be used for a one-of-a-kind scarf or lap robe from leftover yarns.

These projects should keep me busy for the beginning of July since they are due at the shop by July 20th.

I hope everyone is finding fun things to keep them busy~!

No comments: