Wednesday, June 23, 2010

OTR: Searching for the Perfect 1st Campsite



I have spent some time looking for the best campground and the perfect site to celebrate dad's 90 years in August.

It will be great fun to cook out and sleep in the woods with the family and Pedro. He will be practicing with me over 4th of July weekend in my folks yard to see how he takes to the sleeping in the trailer. I imagine the first nights will be more sleepless as he spends them looking out for other nocturnal activities.

All in all, I am looking forward to weekends of camping adventures.
After the campsite picking is the next most important thing: what to bring for knitting to camp? The choices are another pair of socks, of course, or mini handmits, both can be done on two circs and are easy to take everywhere and put done mid-row if necessary.

I am excited about some vagabonding in my future. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far~!

No comments: