Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend Update



With the kid cardis completed and packaged for shipping, I decided it is time to start a project for me.

I am casting on the February Lady Sweater for my house project and I will be working on the Plain and Fancy Scarf pattern I got in Taos as my car project.

Around these items I will finish more samples for the shop and some small gift items I need to prep for upcoming birthdays. All in all, it has been a very productive year so far.


For the rest of my weekend I worked on seasonal clothing changeout and reduction. Then I took the folks to the Butte Opera House in Cripple Creek for the production of Arsenic and Old Lace staged by the Butte Players Community Theater.

Even though over the years the productions have become more professional with paid actors for the parts in the Thin Air Players, this group showed their mettle and hard work under the tutelage of the director, our favorite Mel Moser. I hope we see more of these kind of productions in conjuction with the season of "professional" productions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you......the February Lady Sweater is so fun! I wear mine all the time!

gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Hey Donna- wow Cripple Creek looks cool, I was there once long ago but forgot how much I liked it. Thanks for voting for me,I regret to say it was a different Donna (you show up in the comments as DonnaW). (sorrrry....)

gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Hey Donna- wow Cripple Creek looks cool, I was there once long ago but forgot how much I liked it. Thanks for voting for me,I regret to say it was a different Donna (you show up in the comments as DonnaW). (sorrrry....)