Monday, April 27, 2009

100 Days to Go


Only 100 days to what is being billed as the biggest Sock Knitting event in the universe. (I have no idea if the world has recognized this designation but the Ravelry group has). I think we are all still contemplating how many of us will be on the server when registration opens and if it will hold.

In preparation for this event, I have been learning how to knit wee tiny socks to swap at the event, designing and creating the wording for Moo Cards that I will order next month, and reviewing the other places (knit shops) and non-knit attractions I want to see in Portland.

I am done with one Wee Tiny Sock Swap which will be mailed to the recipient in DC today. It was fun putting together the package and getting to know her better. I hope she enjoys it. Once it is received I will post the picture of the package ingredients.

I hope you have fun adventures planned for this summer!

No comments: