Monday, April 20, 2009

Pedro's Big 6



Today is Pedro's sixth birthday. It is hard to imagine that he is now six. I can remember when he looked like this. This was his first bath when he was just a month old. Since his momma died when he was 23 days old, he did not learn right away how to clean himself up, so he started getting baths at a very early age. He has grown from a baby that fit in my hand to my large, handsome boy pictured below:



See, he does not fit under his scratching curl. He thinks he is hiding from me.

So, a BIG Happy Birthday to my favorite boy, Pedro.

3 comments:

Cathy R said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEDRO!!!

Gentle hugs and scritches behind the ear.

Love, Cat, Taffy and Purrcy

Mary Mc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Mc said...

Happy Big 6th Pedro. Cat birthdays are can be so much fun and very healthy - I mean try putting one of those little birthday hats on a cat and see how much exercise you get running around the house!

Have a super day.

From Bruiser, Cammie and Baby and their puppy, Jackie.