Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Projects - Where are the New Projects?



I am happy to be making great progress on finishing my UFOs however I am getting itchy to start a new project. Right now the Cafe Capelet is calling to me. I have to keep reminding myself to stick to the plan.

My goal will be to use that project as my carrot this next month so I can start it as soon as I get the last required UFO completed.

The other new project(s) I have to start and complete are for the Knit A Thon that is going on the middle of July. I want to be able to give them a couple completed Moebius Cowls knit out of the bulky yarn for their upcoming fundraiser this fall. Then I will plan to knit one at the event as well.

I have all the yarns gathered up and the needles in a findable bag. I may actually get a couple done this weekend while I "camp out" since my Camp Loopy project is nearly completed.

Ah, so many things to knit and so little time.

No comments: