Monday, March 28, 2011

Summer Cardi Two - Final Pick Up aka New Method to Share



Most of you have heard that I am a HUGE Denise Needles fan. The idea of having one set of interchangeables, that can go anywhere and have a wide range of uses, from size 5US and up is wonderful.

My mother had an idea and presented me with a new addition to my set - crochet hook - because she knows I prefer this method for picking up stitches. So today I tried this new hook attached to my long cable to pick up the edge stitches to finish this second Summer Cardi. Pictured is the old way of doing it a few at a time as well as the new way.

This worked like a charm and the sweater is done, ready to wear for the Knitting Retreat this coming weekend.

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Way to go, Mom!! What an excellent addition to your crafting Arsenal...