Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Stash Begging To Be Project-ed



Many of you have heard that I usually shop for yarn with patterns in hand so that I have projects prepped for the "next to be knit" list. When I get them home, I pull out my supersize ziplocks and add yarn, pattern and any special tools, zip it up and add it to my projects bucket that sits in the living room. This saves on going through my yarn buckets and saying, "Now what did I buy this for?" puzzle, puzzle.

And, as you have recently read, I have been pulling patterns for yarn shopping at the Loopy Ewe, coming up in April.

What I had not anticipated is that I would be gifted with some special skeins that I will be matching up with some of those patterns that I want to work on in the near future. (thanks to CatWithCats)

So, I have pulled out the patterns and matched them up with a couple great skeins to get started on first thing next week.

I hope everyone has happy new things to work on~!

No comments: