Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Morning Muddle

What a wild weekend. I started with Farmer's Market in Woodland Park to pick up produce for the folks since they are entertaining some of the East Coast Tribe this weekend. This was the last weekend for this hidden treasure of a market. Next year I plan to do more shopping there because they have the best produce and the funnest vendors.
 
Then it was on to other things:
1. Taught class for the rest of the morning. We are making progress on the Infinity Scarf which I will be blogging about in the future.

2. Then it was on to the folded fiber project that I am learning, hope to make some of these for gift items that mom wants to give this year.

3. Played chauffeur for the visiting family and folks for an autumnal, leaf-peeping trek over to the Independence Pass, Vicksburg and Buena Vista. The colors were exceptional and the fresh coat of snow on the peaks made the pictures even more special. I will be posting more pictures in a post about Vicksburg, which is a really neat ghost town.

4. Spent Sunday finishing my decluttering project with the seasonal clothing change out, got four bags of Goodwill donation and more room in my storage closet for what is really important: YARN.

All in all, it was a great time to spend with family and to be productive. I hope everyone can say the same~!

No comments: