Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Morning Muddle

The weekend went flying by and what do I have to show for it?

1. I completed the tops and extra soles for one pair of felted clogs. No pics here yet because they are for a gift.

2. I beaded the yarn for the Sea Lettuce Scarf that I have been using for a class sample and now plan to finish for me. As I was demonstrating the first four wedges of it on Saturday I realized that this is a really fun knit and I want to actually finish this one. I had the perfect bead colors and enought to do the scarf so I figure now is the time.

3. I watched The Brothers O'Toole with my folks after doing some chores on Friday. This was filmed entirely in Buckskin Joe and it was fun to see what it looked like back in 1973 when this was filmed.

4. I saw a very interesting demonstration of folding fabric to make a table runner. The lady will be demonstrating it further this coming Saturday at the Quilt Show in Woodland Park so I think I will stop by and see if it is something I can do for some gift items.

5. And I ordered new makings for my double point holders that I sell at my Etsy shop. These are going to be so fun. Watch for them around the first of October.




All in all it was a fun and productive weekend. I hope everyone had the same~!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

My goodness. Your productivity always puts me to shame.

I finished a sleeve for my red sweater (YAY) and worked a little tiny bit on my donation hat.

I also slept about one billion hours. Does that count as productivity? Probably not, though the cats enjoyed it.