Wow, this is the last official day of Summer, and it feels like it. Yesterday we broke the record for heat for this time of year. I am looking forward to fall temps and I hope they happen SOON. It has been too hot to be this busy.
1. I had family visiting on Friday, so spent the afternoon at the folks' house doing BBQ and visiting. I also got my first Spooky sock finished. I will show pics of him in my melodrama blog with fall colors.
2. Finished a pair of felted clogs on Saturday with a student. We were both pleased with the outcome of our projects.
3. I stopped by the Quilter's in Clouds annual show at the library. I watched a folded fabric demonstration that really got me excited. So I bought some fabric to get me started. More about this in another post this week.
4. Visited the Wolf Preserve outside of Divide late afternoon on Saturday. Pictures and blog about this great place later in the week.
5. Spent Sunday doing all the necessary housework to get ready for another busy week, shopped for necessities, built some product for my Etsy shop and knit a few rows during my short breaks.
All and all, this was a fun weekend. I hope everyone had one of the same~!