Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WIPs Under Consideration

After much thought, I realized that I have too many projects in the WIPs (Work-in-progress) status and I need to do something about this now. So I took inventory of the two boxes that contain these projects and put them in a priority order for completion.

This has put my purple sweater on the back burner for now. My current car project is safe because it is still the most portable of the projects I have. So I will now be knitting on a WIP early AM and when I get home PM. I will track my dates to see how long it takes me to finish them now that they are back on the radar.

At this point they include:

Beaded Scarf

Irish Hiking Scarf

Gloves

Spiraluscious Handwarmers

Antiknitist wrist cuffs

Sea Lettuce Scarf

Felted Clogs x 2 pair


That should keep me busy for a few days. I will really like it to be done with the things I started over the last year or so. Then I can move on to new projects. I hope everyone has a plan to finish things~!

2 comments:

Cathy R said...

There is something really satisfying about finishing a long languishing project. Good luck!!

Cathy R said...

Oh, and I would really like to investigate the Sea Lettuce scarf in person when we get together. It reminds me of one that a friend of mine was making and I never managed to get the name of the pattern from her.