Monday, August 23, 2010

The Monday Muddle

Thought I should share this picture of a plant that is tequila on the stem. That looks like a lot of margaritas when it grows up. Found at the Cliff Dwellings.

This weekend was a little of this and a little of that.

1. On the knitting scene, I finished my second mini warmer for the office. Now I have a pair to wear with the temps get cooler. And I finished the lace bookmark I was working on. That was a really fast knit. I highly recommend that pattern for a quick gift for your favorite reader. And I started another sock project for mom - sshh! don't tell her.

2. Took my folks "shopping" on Friday. When mom called to see if I would take them I thought she meant grocery shopping. When I got there I discovered that she meant to a rock, gem and jewelry show because she had Christmas shopping to do. Thus I have no pictures of this event that was held in Woodland Park this weekend. It was interesting and we saw lots of rocks, some I had never even heard of. All in all very interesting.

3. Spent the rest of the weekend cleaning, decluttering and taking knitting breaks in between. That is noted in another post.

I hope everyone's weekend was fun, productive or plain lazy - your choice~!

No comments: