Sunday, May 16, 2010

What I Knit To This Week


This week I finished the Dashing in Black handwarmers as my car project and started working to finish the sockhead hat. I listened to Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton at lunch time and started The Reliable Wife. Both are good reads.

In the house knitting, I knit on some sample squares for my July knitting event that will include a decorate your knits station. I am also assessing my next sweater project. I have all the yarn and pattern to make up my Christmas gift project. And I bought two more Knitting Pure and Simple patterns, one is for a summer cardi that I may be able to wear to work in lieu of my suit jacket and the other is a front tie cardi.

I watched Singing in the Rain - excellent; Men Who Stare At Goats - interesting; Next Stop, Greenwich Village - not my cup of tea; and I did go see Letters to Juliet - wonderful.

And I discovered a wonderful German bakery and deli on the southwest side of town. Had to try ham and onion rolls, plus beerwurst, salami and some cheeses. Made for good weekend picnic fare.

I hope everyone has fun pursuits in their life~!

No comments: