Friday, May 28, 2010

The Beginning of Summer Brings...



Potted herbs to Camp Mouse. This is the beginning of my herb garden for my patio in town. Currently they are living at Camp Mouse until I get home from my road trip.

This morning we trimmed some chive and basil to add to an omelet, They are a yummy addition for summer fare.

And there is also a tomato trolley to hopefully grow some yummy 'maters for dad this year. It goes in every evening and comes out every morning. See, even the wheels are made for four-wheeling tomato growing. I hope everyone is growing their dreams for summer ~!


1 comment:

Cathy R said...

I have lots of chives going, but was unable to get the automatic sprinkler system installed before I left on my two week trip. So I didn't plant anything in all of my big planters.

Now I'm told that due to a roofing project in our complex, all plants must be moved off of porches ASAP and that means that they won't have full sun available.

Gardening Fail for 2010...