Saturday, May 8, 2010

Next Up: Dashing in Black



This is my new car project for the first half of May. My brother, aka The Evil Elf, let me know that he was envious of the handwarmers I had knit for his wife and kids at Christmas and had decided he needs a pair for work.


So I told him there was a great pattern, Dashing on Knitty.com I could use, and asked if I could make them in blue or maroon or grey, nothing would do except black.

So I will be knitting these in daylight only and hopefully get them done to send by end of the month.

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

I hear you. I am planning to make a pair of Bella's Mittens for myself out of the bulky black Alpaca that I found down at Victory Ranch.

Hopefully there will be a sale on light bulbs...

My red sweater is progressing nicely!