Sunday, May 23, 2010

LOST: The Finale



It is difficult to believe that it has been six years since this series began. I must admit I have not watched it on TV from the beginning. I started about three years ago when some friends convinced me I should get involved. I did the catch up on three previous seasons in about 6 weeks so I could start watching at Season 4 premiere.

Since them each new season I have to pre-prep with a fast review of the past season. It is just too much to remember all the intricate details of this show.

Sad to say, tonight is the final episode. I have no idea how they can answer all the questions and tie up all the loose ends, but they claim they will in a scant 150 minutes. I will be there with countless others watching to see if this claim is true.

I hope everyone is finding fun things to be a part of in their lives~!

No comments: