Monday, May 17, 2010

Other Things on My Needles


I put the second of my Mulberry Stripes socks on 2 circs on needles this week to try to get them done. The yarn is Patons Kroy Sock and knits up very nicely. I am doing the basic ribbed sock pattern from Cat Bordhi's Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles book. I think I am liking this technique more now that I have started the second sock.


Also on my needles is the remaining three inches of the Sockhead hat. I am trying to get this one done for a shop sample. Then there is the pair of mini handwarmers that I am making for my sister. She picked out the yarn yesterday and today I finished the first one. Yes, they do knit up that fast.

I also have to finish the second Monkey sock which is halfway down the foot. I just have to figure out where I am in the pattern and start knitting again. That one is still on dpns. I have other things that I need to review where they are in the line up so I can update their progress.

I hope everyone is anticipating their beginning of summer~!

No comments: