Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mittens: First Pair Finished


Just a quick update to say that I finished a pair of mittens which I am giving to my mom for Valentine's Day. I think she will like the fact that they are pink and have kitty buttons on them.

This is the pattern I am working the kinks out of and hope to make available to all once I am done. If anyone wants to test knit it for me, please let me know.

The other mitten pictured is the one that I started without a pattern to keep me patient while I waited for my mom to go through all the tests at the ER a couple Friday nights ago. I filled it with bright flowers to remind her that, even though we had a "fun" time at the ER, we do not need to spend a lot of "Friday" nights having that much excitement. (Love you, Mom).

I hope everyone is finding fun projects to keep them busy and patient at the same time~!

Note: Mom is fine, it was a simple side effect to some medication . Thank goodness!

1 comment:

Jax Bubis said...

Glad to hear your mom is fine. Say hello from us.