Monday, February 22, 2010

First Blank Canvas


Here is the first of the Cupcake Mitts, now waiting for the "frosting" as Karendipity's pattern calls for.

These are a really fun knit. I am halfway throught the second one and can hardly wait to start decorating them.

My Olympic knitting has slowed with unforseen events this week. I am still on track to finish the third event with no trouble.

The fourth one might become a WIP. I can say that I have done my best and will continue to do so. I hope everyone is having a great early Spring with fun pursuits~!

2 comments:

Jax Bubis said...

Donna, I really like these mittens. I know you well enough that the icing will be amazing. Still wear my boyfriend jacket and get comments every time. When things turn around, maybe I'll invest in the pattern for these. Cheers.

Cathy R said...

First mitt looks grand! Can't wait to see it decorated.