Saturday, February 13, 2010

On the Go: Mini Road Trip and What I Knit To



This weekend was packed with fun things to do. To kick it off was the Mass Cast On for Ravelympics. I got a good jump on my first event and finished it before Saturday was over.

I got to visit with my friend, CatWithCats, at the Tattered Cover in Highlands Ranch. We knit and visited for a few hours then went off to try the much-touted CheeBurger, CheeBurger place in Lone Tree. Great food and atmosphere. That will be a repeat sometime this spring.

I raced home afterwards in a wintry mix and avoided the stoppages both east and southbound by doing some backroad driving. Arrived in my yard at the tail end of the mini blizzard.

I watched the beginning of Bones Season 3, Coco Chanel with Shirley MacLaine, Just Cause with Sean Connery, Couples Retreat with Vince Vaughan and highlights from the Olympic events that have gone on without weather/condition delays.

All in all a great weekend all round. I hope everyone found fun ways to enjoy their weekend~!

No comments: