Monday, February 8, 2010

What I Knit To and Another Proof of Warmth


This last weekend, around my knitting classes, I was entertained by the Super Bowl, two audiobooks: A Cold Day for Murder by Dana Stabenow and Born to Run by Christopher McDougal. In the movie department I watched the last episodes of Bones Season Two, Brother Bear 2 and The Butterfly Effect 2.

I started an Easy Mitten pattern on the correct needle size and so far so good. (Thanks to Knitting by the Pond for the suggestion of pattern.)

I signed up for an online mitten class with Kelley from Knitpicks. This pair will be made with the Magic Loop method on a 32" circular knit cuff up. I am looking for the correct needles so I can get started when she puts out the beginning video.

I received another proof of warmth from my sister. Her little dog, Jackson, has taken over the bucket purse I knit her last year and it is his favorite warm spot to cuddle in. Of course, the cuddle spot includes her lap.

I hope everyone has warm, snuggly things in their world~!

No comments: