Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New Bag Design Tested



The first official holiday of the summer season is over and, for me, it was relaxing, fun, and productive. I can't expect more than that.

When I got home from my adventure, I wound yarn in preparation for Camp Loopy which begins on June 1, and I prepared some test fabric for a new bag design that I dreamed up.

Yesterday I put together this test bag and worked out the kinks. It is a usable bag however I will be reinventing it for a salable bag to put on my Etsy site. Here is the finished 1st version. It is made from charms of the Cuzco fabric line by Kate Spain, plus a piece called Tweedy Orange. The buttons for the closure are from my vast button collection.

I will start working on the second test bag this evening. I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend~!

No comments: