Thursday, November 12, 2009

What Did I Knit To - This Week


This week I am on Fast Knit. I have two gifts to finish by December 5th and two shop samples to complete and deliver by December 1st. This is not from procrastinating, this is from waiting to buys supplies and deciding what classes I am teaching in January.

So while I knit and design patterns I watched, with one eye of course, the first episode of Mad Men...I don't get it and won't be watching the rest of season 1. Then I continued with episodes of season 1 of Bones. I like that show. It has very interesting information as well as fun dynamics.

And I have done some armchair travelling with the Passport to Europe and Samantha Brown. She is a hoot. This week I have been to: France, Italy, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.

I am already dusting off my passport and looking for my acrylic, TSA friendly knitting supplies. Maybe I can carry her camera bag on some of her ventures. Anyone know her email addy?

I hope everyone is having a great week doing things that they love!

No comments: