Sunday, November 15, 2009

Progress Report - Pretty Thing


I have finished Pretty Thing and been wearing it with lots of compliments. All the non-knitters I know think it is very clever to warm without scarf tails to drag around and slam in car doors. I have to agree with them.

Cowls have become my favorite thing to wear in winter. One of the reasons is where I do my dayjob likes to keep the office too warm for me to wear turtlenecks, so I wear short sleeve, scoop neck shirts under my suit coat. The cowl effect is something I can wear all day and not be too warm. It is just right, like in Goldilocks.

I plan to knit another of this pattern but this time some more luxurious yarn like cashmere or buffalo. I will see what I have in my stash and get back to you. It may have to be a special Christmas purchase for myself.


I hope everyone is finding fun new ideas for their wardrobe!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Ooooh, very pretty Pretty Thing.