Monday, November 30, 2009

Mostly "Mum" Monday

This is a pic from Mom's house in the recent snowstorm. So pretty...

Here is Mom modeling the hat made of wood that we found at the Craft Fair at Phil Long's Expo Center this year. The lady explained it is the expandable wood filler that is used in airplane wings. Hmmmm.....

Mom is modeling one of my secret gift knits after it was assembled this weekend. I think she looks great in it. I hope this hat gets to see lots of great sites this holiday season as it is doing some international traveling.

I hope everyone remembers to celebrate their moms throughout the year.
Love you, Mom!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

You indirectly helped my Mom this past weekend.

I remembered that you said that Lysine helps with Shingles outbreaks. I kept telling her that but she never followed up. Finally on Thursday, I went in and googled 'Shingles and Lysine'. We found a site that not only described the Lysine use, but also talked about foods to avoid that cause flare ups. Mom got that list and started working on eliminating those foods and Viola, she started feeling better almost instantly.

Thanks SO much!!!