Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Update




These 3-D, multimedia artworks can be found at the shop, Nuts and Bolts, where I teach in Woodland Park. The gal who makes them uses fabric, natural wood and other pieces from the forest near her house, and floral bits and pieces. They are really something to see. (click on the pic to embiggen)

The rest of my weekend was spent working on finishing the kid cardis so they can be mailed next week. One has to make the big trip across the ocean, the other two only to the Midwest. I understand from the two families that the weather is still calling for sweaters so these will be right on time.


Duckers is enjoying his job as a model for the cardis and matching kerchief. He will be modelling the peacock one this week before these are shipped off to Missouri for Easter wear for my nieces. I can hardly wait for the pictures.

I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Good luck with all of the cardis!

The wall hangings are really pretty.

Have a great weekend! Stay warm and dry.