Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally Moisture but not "Storm of the Year"



Even though the storm that just rolled through has been called The Blizzard of 2009 by the local media, it did not produce as much snow for us as I had hoped for. The wind was vicious and with the snow it was difficult to drive in. However, I think the overall snowfall for CS was 4-6 inches, mostly in stripes of up to 2 foot drifts with bare spots to compensate.



My favorite part was the view into the parking lot where all the cars had their "eyebrows" up. It was very fun and practical. It helped keep the windshield wipers from freezing to the windows.




I had the opportunity to utilize the remote access to my office and work from home Thursday afternoon and today. I am grateful that I have the option.


It was a good shot of moisture that we have needed all winter. I hope the Spring Storms continue for the flowers' sake.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi! I checked out the pics and they're good ones, and this website, and it still looks like you're keepin' up with it nicely. Yep. Quite the cold blizzard we had. Possible some more snow tomorrow... Is that for One more flower? ha! Perhaps so. I've been making cards for some family members and friends-the new hobby thing o' mine. :) Cya, Lori