Friday, August 30, 2013

Charm School #3 - Learning QAYG (Quilt As You Go)



I learned a lot today about Quilt As You Go projects. This one was probably an intermediate level, however I had done my homework (cut everything ahead of time and was ready to sew when the class started) and I was a class of one so had all the attention of the instructor.

At the end of class, I was ready to prep and sew the binding on which I did when I got home.

Had only one little mistake in it that I corrected with a little snip and stitch, otherwise it is a done project and I think I will be making more for gifts in the future.

Can't wait for my next Charm School that comes up again in November. Until then, on to learn more and new things~!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I love QAYG and yours is sooo polished looking- great colors!

Robin said...

Forgot to mention that the background fabric looks like cork which adds another dimension to the quilt