Wednesday, July 10, 2013

First Bag Added to My Etsy Shop



Look to the left column where is shows what is in my Etsy shop, you will see the first of my L'il Project Bags that I have added to the shop today.

The description I used for this is as follows:
This bag is sewn up as a knitting tote; great for a small project:
The bag is 81/2 inches high by 8 inches wide by 2 inches deep with handles that are 81/2 inches tall. It has a soft closure designed to keep the top of the bag from gapping however it will not snag your yarn. It was created from leftover charms from the Kate Spain Cuzco fabric line for a bright, one of a kind creation.
This makes a great bag to take to knit night because you can put your small, "vanilla" project in it along with your wallet, cell phone and keys. So now you only have to take one bag in the door of that favorite meeting place for your knitting group.

I will be adding the other two bags this evening, hopefully. My biggest challenges is proper lighting and background to photograph these in.

The next test bag will be one that can be used as a knitting notions bag. I have some great fabric combinations to make fun, bright, and covetable bags to share with your friends for any occasion.

Happy summer crafting to all~!

No comments: