Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Camp Loopy 2 - Ready to Knit


Tonight I wound both skeins of yarn and, as you can see, I had a little help frrom my housemate. He is fixated with the electric winder and finally found the courage to come up to "reach out and touch" something. It only lasted a couple tries before he backed up to a safer watching distance.

Then I prepped my Loopy bag with needles, pattern, yarn and my CL2012 badge. I am ready to cast on tomorrow, June 27th.

Tonight I learned that this project for camp will be knit with groups divided by weight, yarn weight - don't get too excited, and I will be knitting with the Lightning Bugs. I am so excited!

Now back to firewatching and working on a giraffe. Until next time, Happy Knitting~!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'm a lightening bug too! (stashmaven) I'm knitting an enlarged "Bigger on the inside" for project 2. I enjoy reading your blog.