Tuesday, May 31, 2011

End of the Month Update

Yes, this month has been windy, more so than usual. And while it was blowing outside I was super busy working on my over-committed knitting. Let's recap:

I started the May sock as a KAL and have completed one sock this month. This is mostly because I got sick right after returning from Loopy and for almost a week did not even feel like knitting. Icky!

Then I have three classes that started as two part classes the first weekend of May that I decided to knit along to the homework due for the second part. All the second parts ended up on the first weekend of June. It was felted clogs, baby surprise jacket and the summer cardi, two of these are big knits.

I managed to finish all three on time and had time to knit the spur-of-the-moment vest the week before Memorial Day. Whew!

Now I am on finish mode for those three projects, one I expect to wear by June 10th.

What is on tap for June? Let me check my calendar. I think I will be sorting my UFO pile and setting up to finish some things this month as well as complete the second May sock.

I hope everyone is finding fun projects to complete this month as well~!

No comments: