Friday, May 1, 2009

May: Can you smell Summer right around the corner?


From this view of the outside world you would not know that this is May and summer is right around the corner.

This is the second weekend in a row that the weather has been foggy, damp, drizzly, rainy, snowy, Seattle-like. I am not complaining because we need the moisture after our long, dry, cold winter.

This week I heard, in relation to the weather: "It is a great day to be a plant", and "This is great weather if you are the lawn."


While the outside looks like this I am working diligently on the February Lady Sweater. I managed to accomplish the four rows a day goal and am finally starting to see the pattern and I like it.

Pedro has been practicing his "cute" so he can get more comments from passerbys in the evening when I open the windows for him.

I hope you have big plans for this summer and enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Pedro doesn't have to work too hard to be cute.

What a sweetie-pie.