Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Monday! Weekend Update


The final flower class was lots of fun as usual. There are more flowers to knit and use for embellishments. We will look at others for future classes. For now, their gardens are started.

I have made good progress on the February Lady Sweater and finally have the pattern memorized and can easily do 4 reps an evening. I think I may have it ready to wear before the end of the month.

And I found a pattern I liked better for my Plain and Fancy Scarf that I purchased yarn for in Taos. So I restarted it and I think I like this much better.

And in my spare time I created some more Buttons with Bauble stitch markers for my Etsy shop.

While I was reading blogs on Saturday AM before I went to class I ran across a video on how to make origami cats. I fell in love with it and stopped for origami paper on the way to Woodland Park. I created my first one as a test and gifted it to my co-worker for her desk. I have great plans for others.

I hope you have exciting discoveries!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't knitting the February Lady Sweater fun? I want to knit another one in cotton to wear on cool summer nights! I love the color of yarn that you chose!