Monday, September 1, 2008

Etsy Shop Opening!

Pedro has been helping me all weekend get my Etsy shop open. He has assisted in the creation of fun, fantastic DPN holders and my packaging labels. He is exhausted from his hard work and is sleeping at the moment.

I opened the shop with DPN protectors/holders that add fun and visual humor to the job of keeping all those stitches on the needles. I currently have monkeys, Halloween characters, and will be adding pirates, devil duck and devil duck pirates. I plan to get cactuses, safari animals and others as I find them to work with.

My goal was to offer fun items to knitters that will make great gifts for yourself or your knitting buddies. I find a lack in this area when I go into the LYS'.

I also put some on consignment at Knitter's Kove if anyone local is interested in checking it out.

Please let me know your thoughts on the shop and any helpful hints will be appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there any possibility of stitch holders with dragons??? Or stitch markers???

Just curious.

Anonymous said...

I meant DPN holders, not stitch holders. *blush*