Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Preparing for Taos or WooHoo! Fiber Mania

I am making lists, reviewing my potential projects and watching the weather for packing tips for the Taos Wool Festival this weekend.

As you can see, Loopy is getting ready for the trip as well. He helped me make my Ravelry badge for the meetups they have planned for midday both Saturday and Sunday. Since I did not have a regular badge and no time to get one, I created my own.

Now my big project is to decide what to take with me to knit for the weekend. I plan to spend all day at the festival Saturday and figure that I will need knit breaks throughout the day. Will be taking lots of pictures and hope to be able to blog from Taos. Watch for it here.

Pedro has been helping in his usual way, inspecting my gear bags, choosing which needles have to be included, verifing what yarn to wind, and reviewing my travel folder with my reservation confirmations and maps to LYS and my breakfast stop in La Veta.


I hope everyone has fun plans for this weekend!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Taos. Enjoy your weekend. Know that I'll be thinking of you and of all our fun road trips. I never thought there'd be a time that I would miss Southwest stuff. :)

Cheers, Jackie

Anonymous said...

See you There!!