This was the view from my porch on Saturday, the annual Balloon Fest is in full swing. I have a lovely view toward Cheyenne Mountain.
What will I miss about summer?
1. My half-day Fridays at my day job
2. The possibilities of lazy days of warm and soft air.
3. Earlier daylight mornings that Pedro enjoys strolling outside on his porch with me not rushing off to work.
4. Cold salad and sandwich dinners.
5. Hanging out on the weekend in my summer weight pjs.
What I am looking forward to in the fall.
1. Cooler weather.
2. Bouquets of freshly sharpened pencils (stolen from You've Got Mail)
3. Soups and stews with chewy bread.
4. Cleaning and reducing my stuff.
5. Wearing my knitted things.
6. Cuddling with kitty on a snowy winter day and watching great movies.
I hope you are planning fabulous ways to enjoy the cooler weather coming your way!