Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No more excuses...




My package from Knit Picks arrived today and within it are the infamous cable needles. I have no more excuses. And it came with three skeins of KnitPicks Swish super wash yarn that will be the makings of a cable hat.


I also got two skeins of Berrocco Comfort to make the Tudora pattern from Knitty.com I picked colors that will go with the pin my friend M gave for for my big b-day.



In the same package I also got KnitPicks Crayon yarn to make a cardi that I liked in Creative Knitting July 2007 edition.


And I got some clearance yarn, KnitPicks Gossamer, to do a lace project of either the flame wrap or the Lauren's wimple pattern from Mountain Colors yarn.



Either way all of these projects must wait while I continue to work on swatches for the KIC program.


So I am off to learn cables with the help of Leapman's Cables Untangled book. See you on the other side...

No comments: