Friday, June 28, 2013

Sewing - More Gift Zippys


These make great birthday gifts for folks you know marginally well. Not that I am saying anyone have to make gifts for all your "acquaintances" but sometimes it is fun to surprise folks with something homemade.

The patterns I am using are by Terry Atkinson and Valori Wells, respectively, the larger is the one called Monkey Business and the smaller is called the Little Wallet.



When the wallet is open it reveals three little card slide areas. I think this one is great to do when you are giving a gift card. Two gifts in one.

And it can be used to carry your gift cards, for someone who collects Starbucks cards or, like me, who have crafting store gift cards or the frequent buyer cards from the quilt or yarn shops.

I hope everyone is finding ways to entertain themselves this summer~!

No comments: