Sunday, June 30, 2013

Camp Loopy - Project 2 - Ready, Set



Mt. Knitsalot calls again for the month of July during the second round of Camp Loopy.

The challenge is to knit 500+ yards into a very "popular" pattern that has "passed you by". The popularity is gauged by Ravelry and needs to be 1000+ projects either knit from or queued up to be knit from a particular pattern. I have chosed Hitchhiker by Martina Behm, one that I have said I am going to knit "one of these days". So now it is time.

I have chosen two skeins of Malabrigo Sock in Velvet Grapes to complete this project.

The yarn is wound, the pattern is printed, the needles found, and all are in my camp bag, pictured here. I am ready and set for the cast on time of July 1st.

Happy hiking and knitting to all my camp mates~!

No comments: