Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekend Update

I had a great class on Saturday in Woodland Park. It was a continuation of cable knitting, this time without the needle. My students decided that they preferred the needle for now, maybe later will like the idea of wowing people with the no-needle technique.

While I was there I played doctor for a scarf project being knit out of Homespun. I love this yarn however, do recommend to anyone wanting to knit with it, roll it into a ball and house it in a yarn bucket or plastic bag of some kind. It has a mind of its own and will end up looking like this.

The rest of the weekend I spent working on stitch markers for an order I received. I think they have turned out really nice and will be a fun addition to anyone's knitting collection. Pedro helped, of course, and makes a good project manager, as long as I can keep him from knocking all the parts off on the floor. He is feeling better and I hope we have this problem fixed. I will be looking into an herbal preventive for him.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so pleased that Pedro is feeling better!!!

Hugs all around.