Saturday, March 8, 2008

Springing Forward - Early





Besides springing our clocks ahead an hour this week, I'd like to share the various trivial things that have occured already in the first week of March. We have had: Don't Worry, Be Happy Day; Learn What Your Name Means Day and celebrated Oreo Cookies 96th birthday. And, the 9th, is Barbie's 49th birthday.

All of this in just a week. Amazing! And I learned all of these tasty tidbits from my apartment complex's newsletter.

And in between the trivia and my knitting projects I am voraciously watching Monarch of the Glen, a TV series from BBC Scotland. It is off the air now. It was seven seasons long and all the DVDs are available through Netflix. It has knit watch moments (knit cardis, etc) and men in kilts, how can you beat that? And all combined with fabulous scenery.

No comments: